SEMI PERMANENT MAKE UP
- Requires the use of a machine to employ a pigment into the dermis.
- The pigment can be visible in the skin for up to 2-5 years.
- A range of design techniques can be produced such as a hair-stroke, powder, combination or ombre.
- The sensation is often described as similar to plucking or a pulling sensation. Also quite similar to rubbing a toothbrush over the skin. A topical anaesthetic is used to aid
- Single or grouped needles can be used to create 3d results, can provide clients with a glamorous, bold finish.
- Expensive machinery and equipment
- Aftercare required.
- Minimal downtime.